Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Preseason Game 7, Dallas Mavericks host Chicago Bulls

Theme: Mindless Self Indulgence, "Bullshit"
Game Info: Use the power.

I think. I'm going. To cry.

Simmer down Beej, it's just the preseason.

Full recap later; I have the game taped at home and I'm going to use the opportunity -- now that I'm not in full nervous-breakdown-every-four-seconds fan mode -- to learn to read a play-by-play. (For the record, I was the fat lady up in section three-twenty-something, limping to the escalator singing the last couple lines of Auld Lang Syne.)

In The Wash: I will say this; the rook's got game (hard to argue with thirty fucking points!!!) but against a team that knew what the hell it was doing he wasn't getting shit done.

This was another mercy fuck, boys. Enjoy it, the team let you win because for now it has the luxury of using games for other purposes.

That said, somebody send Coach a memo. My Mavs are nobody's slut.

Final: 109-105, Bulls
-BJ

No comments: