Monday, September 21, 2009

Procrastination Is Bad, Must Quit

I'd make a lousy reporter. By the time I got to the arena the presser was already wrapped. I spent most of my time wandering around the arena. Could I afford a season package in seats that'll fit my happy fat ass (I can't), does my new toy work to specifications (it does), are the new vid screens the schiznit (they are), what's up with the new alternate unis (the P.Diddy typeface, number on upper left, color is about a shade lighter than powder blue, I approve). Got tickets to the preseason game with Cleveland -- tee-riff, watch LeBron and Shaquille sit for forty-eight minutes -- so I could take my mom out to a game.

It happened though. As I was walking out of the upper bowl, satisfied with the successful field test of my new digital camera, a shiver went up through me. Not quite yet . . . but the time is coming round.

Soon.
-BJ

No comments: