Sunday, January 24, 2010

Game 44, Dallas Mavericks visit New York Knickerbockers

Game 3 of the J-Ho, Let's Go watch.

Honest? I didn't sack out until almost five this morning, so when I got up around ten and somehow succeeded in pissing off the world, I went back to bed. I just got up and as I was sitting at the computer I heard one of the media guys ask Shawn Marion, "When was the last time you were in a fifty-point game?"

Me; "What?!?"

Straight to NBA.com, and it's true, oh my brothers and only friends. After getting more or less manhandled by the 76ers, the Mavericks hopped an Amtrak to the city and fed the Knickerbockers to a yard full of pissed-off pit bulls. And this without having Jason Kidd and Erick Dampier. Kidd had to fly back to Dallas to deal with a family issue -- I hope the Kidd clan's all okay. Dampier's had problems with fluid buildup on one knee.

I'm going to rewind the vid and get back to you in a bit.
-BJ

No comments: